Summer University Warsaw
Summer University is a very popular idea among students from all over the world.
Summer University Warsaw (SUW) is a 2-week-long course on economics and management carried out by Warsaw School of Economics (SGH). The program is organized during summer holidays, usually in July, in Warsaw, Poland. It is addressed to foreign students. SUW is a chance for you to broaden your economic knowledge as well as to meet new cultures and people from different countries.
Summer University Warsaw is a great project that gives you:
- 2 weeks of academic courses combining theoretical as well as practical approach,
- 8 ECTS points after passing final exam,
- Possibility to take part in workshops prepared in cooperation with international companies,
- Opportunity to meet the most influential people from Polish politic and economic life,
- Exceptional intercultural experience in one of the most rapidly developing countries in Europe.
Summer University Warsaw is an unforgettable experience, because:
- you will meet new students from various countries and business and economic schools from whole Europe,
- trips to famous cities and places like Cracow, Sandomierz, Wieliczka and Oświęcim will make you know the Polish culture better,
- visiting Warsaw will provide you an unforgettable experience 🙂
- common meals, spending free time and sharing different cultures will help you in making friendships for life!
Summer University Warsaw 2014: July 2014 – see you there!
Below you can find timetable of SUW 2014 (to be confirmed in February 2014).
14 March 2014 – application start
31 May 2014 – application deadline
May-June 2014 – notification of acceptance
29 June 2014 – arrivals, the first integration meeting
30 June-4 July 2014 – lectures, social activities
4-6 July 2014 – trip to Cracow, Wieliczka Salt Mine, Auschwitz
7-11 July 2014 – lectures, social activities
11 July 2014 – final exam, graduation
11-12 July 2014 – departures
Za više informacija obartite se doc. dr Mladenu Rebiću, prodekanu za NIR.
Ekonomski fakultet Pale